The Quilter’s Vision is designed especially for large projects that require extra space. Its surface can more than double in size by extending the front, back and right leaf extensions. Each extension works independently and can be positioned as needed. The included Companion Chest can be repositioned for multiple uses and provides large capacity drawers for storage.
• The back leaf extension is supported by two gate legs. (Extension 55" W x 19-1/2" D)
• The left front leaf extension is supported by the large capacity front drawer and Companion Chest. (Extension 27-3/4" W x 15-3/4" D)
• The right leaf extension is supported by an attached sidewall. (Extension 15-3/4" W x 19-1/2" D)
• Rounded, finished edges and flush mount hinges prevent fabric from snagging.
• Easy-roll lockable casters are attached to a reinforced base frame.
• Large capacity front drawer.
• All drawers feature steel drawer glides.
• The Companion Chest features large capacity drawers, is free standing and can be positioned for best use. (Companion Chest 26" W x 18" D x 24" H)
• Machine platform is supported by a three-position, touch release lift.
• 56" W x 20-1/2" D x 29-1/4" H
• 71" W (With right extension positioned)
• 55" D (With front and back leaf extensions positioned)
• 29-1/2" HLift Opening
• 24-1/4" W x 12-5/8" D
Consult with us at First Stitches for lift opening and acrylic insert requirements. Fully assembled, simply add casters and drawer handles. Machine and notions shown are not included