Designed to provide maximum storage and function in a minimal space. The Eclipse features multiple fabric, thread and notions storage boxes and trays. The work surface can expand as needed, and there is plenty of storage space for a second machine or serger
• The back leaf extension is supported by two gate legs. (Extension 43-1/4" W x 15-3/4" D)
• The left front leaf extension serves as an optional serger platform. (Extension 16-1/2" W x 18-7/8" D)
• Right leaf extension. (Extension 26-3/4" W x 19" D)
• Rounded, finished edges and flush mount hinges prevent fabric from snagging.
• Easy-roll lockable casters are attached to a reinforced base frame.
• Removable notion and accessory trays.
• Removable thread and notion storage boxes.
• Removable accessory and fabric bins.
• Generous storage compartment.
• Machine platform is supported by a three-position, touch release lift.
• 43-1/2" W x 20" D x 30" H
• 70-1/4" W (With right extension positioned)
• 53-1/4" D (With front and back leaf extensions positioned)
• 29-1/2" H
• 24-1/4" W x 12-5/8" D
Consult with us at First Stitches for lift opening and acrylic insert requirements. Fully assembled, simply add casters, drawer handles, storage boxes and trays. Machines and notions shown are not included.