EMBROIDERY CLINIC FOR
• Baby Lock Solaris
• Brother Luminaire
Join Mrs. Moo as she guides you through some of the unique features your "top of the line" machines have to offer. You will create a variety of projects and learn new skills and techniques along the way including IQ Designer and My Design Center
This class is exclusively for Solaris or Luminaire owners, and we require you bring your own machine. We have also opened the class to all Baby Lock Altair and Brother Stellaire owners.
*However, if you do not own a Solaris or Luminaire, and would like to try it out, we may have a few machines available for you to use at no extra charge. Please call ahead and reserve a machine. Call the store for complete details.
In this workshop, you are going to learn how to use your machine, scanning frame, My Design Center or IQ Designer and more.
Attendee Supplies: -
- Sewing Machine Embroidery and Embroidery Unit (Don't forget your power cord and foot control)
- Hoop: - 10 1/2"x 16 and 5"x7"
- Scanning frame
- Embroidery foot
- USB designs stick
- Embroidery needle 75/11 or 90/14
- Embroidery Threads
- Sharp scissors
1. Placemat: - Hoop 10 1/2"x 16" and Scanning frame
- Combine Line Scan design and built-in shapes
- Use designs and built-in shares in My Design Center or (IQ Designer).
Supply Needed: -
- 1 piece 12”x 18” Background Fabric
- 1 piece 12"x 18" Batting
- 1 piece 16"x 24" Cut-Away stabilizer
2. Napkins & Napkin Rings: - Hoop 5"x 7"
- Embroidery on Napkins and marching Napkin Rings.
- Combine embroidery design with embroidery design shapes and Appliqué patch.
- Use Size for design with recalculating the Stitches.
- Use Alignment tools to arrange designs in the embroidery area.
Supply Needed: - (I will bring Napkins)
- 1 piece Napkin
- 1 piece 9”x 12” Tear-Away Stabilizer
- 1 piece 5”x 5” Water soluble stabilizer
- 1 piece each 4”x 6” Background & backing fabric
- 2 pieces 4”x 6” Deco-Bond interfacing (Pellon 809)
- 1 piece 9”x 12” Water soluble stabilizer
- 1-piece Clear Snap
Please call the Pueblo store to register, 719-225-8142. We have limited seating, so please reserve your seat early.
For additional questions, call the store or e-mail Kim at email@example.com