Bohemian Design Fest with
Nicci Brazzell in Pueblo
Nicci Brazzell is a professional embroidery artist and textile designer. She has taught at international machine conventions and has been published many times within the industry.
She is a recognized industry leader in embroidery entrepreneurialism and has also taught for the Baby Lock
‘Sew at Home’ series. Nicci is a graduate of F.I.D.M and runs a successful embroidery business which is the largest manufacturer of custom embroidered seats in the US.
|Oh, what fun we're going to have!!
Here's a little bit of what all Nicci is going to be sharing with us this year:
All lunches, snacks, kits and tools will be provided. We will be providing Baby Lock Destiny Machines for your use.
- Learn to create your own designs at the embroidery machine!
- Use fabric paint with designs
- Work with assorted textiles
- Learn specialty machine maintenance, as well as mastery of on-board tools to create great projects.
- You'll learn to combine Heat Transfer Glitter Vinyl with embroidery to give your designs "STAR QUALITY".
- Learn to create quilted Trapunto blocks
- Learn how to edit at the machine, and lots of other fun "stuff".
- Most importantly you will learn to master machine embroidery in a way that you never thought possible! Come see how easy it is!
Whether you have no embroidery experience, or a lot, you will enjoy this class!
Thursday & Friday • October 19th & 20th
9am - 4pm
2 Fun-Filled Days of Learning and Creating
Eagleridge Event Center
805 Eagleridge Blvd., Suite 170 • Pueblo, CO
EARLY BIRD PRICE: $119.99
($149.99 after September 30th)